Tag & Release Points
|Marlin - Including Broadbill||12500||11500||10000||8500||7500|
|Other Billfish - Spearfish and Sailfish||6250||5750||5000||4250||3750|
|Sharks - Blue||3125||2875||2500||2125||1875|
|Sharks - Mako, Whaler, Great White, Tiger, Thresher, Hammerhead, Porbeagle||3750||3450||3000||2550||2250|
|Tuna - Yellowfin, Bluefin, Bigeye, Dogtooth||1250||1150||1000||850||750|
|Other Tuna - Longtail, Albacore||625||575||500||425||375|
|Wahoo, Spanish Mackerel||625||575||500||425||375|
|Dolphinfish, Kingfish, Cobia, Barracuda||31||29||25||21||19|
|Striped Tuna, Mack Tuna, King Fish < 70cm Measure & Release, (Juniors Only)||13||12||10||9||8|
Minimum Weights as determined by NSWGFA.
- Tuna - 15kg on line classes to 15kg. For line class 24kg and greater, minimum weight is equal to line class.
- For Juniors, minimum weight is equal to line class.
- Marlin (excludes Broadbill) - Minimum of 70kg on line classes to 10kg, and 90kg on 15kg line class and over.
- Juniors - Minimum of 60kg on line classes to 10kg, and 80kg on 15kg line class and over.
- Sharks - Minimum weights as for marlin but must be 130kg (Juniors 120Kg) on 60kg line class.
- Other Game Fish and Broadbill - Minimum weight to be equal to line class.